- Full payment should be received 5 business days prior to the day of the scheduled class, unless prior arrangements have been made. If we do not receive payment your seat could be forfeited to accommodate a waiting list or you will not be allowed to sit in the workshop. You will still be responsible for the workshop fee if you do not show up at the workshop and have not cancelled 5 business days prior to the day of the workshop. Last minute registrants who have confirmed with WNYLRC they can attend a workshop,will be required to make payment at the door.
- We do not invoice individuals. We invoice institutions on behalf of registrants that have supplied a purchase order.
- No money will be refunded if reservation is cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the day of the scheduled class. Cancellations are not taken by phone. To cancel a class you must log on to web site, go to My Information, click on the class you want to cancel and then go to the bottom portion of the page and click on the cancel link.
- For more information contact:
716-633-0705 ext 100
- WNYLRC has the right to cancel any workshop or training class due to insufficient registration. Refunds will be made to those who register for a class that is later cancelled.